Topics

Gulflander and Weipa

Phil Rickard

Members may well be interested in the latest video from John Phillips, now on YouTube.  Definitely worth a look (as are all John's videos) - includes the rather ancient AEC railmotor.    cheers      Phil Rickard

John's message reads:
Hello everyone.
                           I have just uploaded my latest YouTube video , this one is on the Gulflander in far north Queensland along with a bonus at the end of a quick look at probably Australia’s most remote railway , Rio Tinto’s Bauxite line at Weipa on the Cape York Peninsula , I have now passed 100 subscriber's (a nice 70th birthday present) so thank you to everyone who has done so .
The link is ,  https://youtu.be/_oUTdcetUVI

cheers