Topics

Group promotion

BM

The establishment of this group has clearly been welcomed with considerable
enthusiasm by those who know about it and I for one look forward to its
ongoing development with interest.

I have been in touch with Brad re a promotional item in the next issue of
LR. The thinking at this stage is that this should be based on the statement
about the group that Frank has downloaded in the Files section. Any further
suggestions as to how we might promote the Group through Light Railways
would be much appreciated.

Brad, on joining I opted to have the postings emailed as a daily bulletin,
but have not received anything. Is this feature operational as yet?

Bob McKillop

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

Brad, on joining I opted to have the postings
emailed as a daily bulletin,
but have not received anything. Is this feature
operational as yet?

Bob McKillop>>>

Hi Bob,
This feature starts automatically with the
forming of the group.
I have checked your account and it seems to be all
in order (ie: no bouncing etc).
There has been regular posting on the group so
certainly stuff should be coming through. See how
things go in the 24 hours after I send this to you.

Cheers
Brad

#### LocoShed Australasia Website ####
http://www.geocities.com/steelhaven_ee/LocoShed.html
** Australian Industrial & Preserved Railways.
** Railways of the Philippines and South East Asia
** LocoShed Express in 'Railway Digest'
** Asst editor: Asia-Rail magazine.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Phil Rickard <chy_gwel_an_meneth@...>

--- In LRRSA@..., "Bob McKillop" <rfmckillop@b...> wrote:

. . . Any further suggestions as to how we might promote the Group
through Light Railways would be much appreciated.

Bob McKillop

G'day Bob,

Have the LR Hon Eds thought of putting the LRRSA Yahoo Group details
inside the front cover of LR permanently - i.e. in the first column,
although I note it's pretty tight for space at the moment (move the
conversion table to cols 2 and 3 ? )

cheers Phil

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

G'day Bob,

Have the LR Hon Eds thought of putting the LRRSA
Yahoo Group details
inside the front cover of LR permanently - i.e. in
the first column,
although I note it's pretty tight for space at the
moment (move the
conversion table to cols 2 and 3 ? )

cheers Phil>>>>

Hi Phil/all,
It would certainly ensure people would see
it, even if they miss it in the first issue.
I have gradually listing it in the links section of
other relevent groups and am going to ask some website
owners if they will put in a link for us.