From: chapmanmchapman <chapmanmchapman@...>
To: LRRSA <LRRSA@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 0:17
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] OFF-TOPIC narrow gauge railway photographs.

Sorry, me again.

Here is another Darjeeling album.

This one gives the viewer a quick look round the town of Darjeeling and a trip on the Joy Train to Batasia Loop and on to Ghum.

On the way back the steam train I was on got stuck behind a diesel hauled train that had derailed in the throat at Darjeeling station!

I shared an album with you from the Flickr app. Check it out:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmCfeHTA

Take a look if you are interested.

Michael Chapman

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.