Topics

Emu Bay Railway Railmotor

ssas92@...

Does anyone have any information or photographs concerning the Emu Bay Railway railmotor WG1, the articulated Walker Gardner railmotor?

I have a general outline and some photos from Lou Rae’s books but I haven’t seen any photos taken from the trailer end, nor any of the interior.

I wish to build a 7 ¼” gauge ride-in version of this railmotor and would prefer it to adhere as closely as possible to the prototype with respect to interior design, upholstery and paintwork.

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

Simon Hutchinson

James McCulloch

interior view in this advert

Tony Coen