Big book!

Michael C.

Dear all,

Greetings from the UK.

A friend in Melbourne recently sent me a copy of 'Australia's Colourful American Locomotives'.

It's a superb publication - congratulations to the author and publisher on producing such an excellent book.

Light Railways is a fascinating magazine too.

Keep up the good work.

Michael Chapman

David Halfpenny

Hear! Hear!

Even though postage to the UK costs as much as the book itself, it’s terrific value and a real credit to the Association.

As is Light Railways.

David Halfpenny, England