Topics

Beneath the Peak of Lyell

John Dennis

We are now taking orders for Beneath the Peak of Lyell. The recommended retail price will be $66.00 ($49.50 for LRRSA members) but for orders placed before May 15, the special pre-publication price will be $55.00 ($39.60) . Postage anywhere in Australia will be $15.00. Available to order from the LRRSA online shop - https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Beneath-the-Peak-of-Lyell - however the book will not be available until early May.

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales

Brian Coleman

Hi John,
Don’t know if my email went thru or not. Want a copy of the Beneath the Peak of Lyell book you now advertise. Can you arrange for me ?. Let me know ??.  Regards Brian m Coleman.

On 13 Mar 2020, at 8:59 pm, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:

We are now taking orders for Beneath the Peak of Lyell. The recommended retail price will be $66.00 ($49.50 for LRRSA members) but for orders placed before May 15, the special pre-publication price will be $55.00 ($39.60) . Postage anywhere in Australia will be $15.00. Available to order from the LRRSA online shop - https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Beneath-the-Peak-of-Lyell - however the book will not be available until early May.

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales

John Dennis

Hello Brian, all,

For those who do not wish to order online, the book will be included on the Sales List included with the forthcoming April LR.  If you are not a member of the Society, drop a note and include a cheque or your credit card details to LRRSA Sales, PO Box 21, Surrey Hills 3127, Vic.

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 at 05:51, Brian Coleman <brianblocko1@...> wrote:
Hi John,
Don’t know if my email went thru or not. Want a copy of the Beneath the Peak of Lyell book you now advertise. Can you arrange for me ?. Let me know ??.  Regards Brian m Coleman.

On 13 Mar 2020, at 8:59 pm, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:

We are now taking orders for Beneath the Peak of Lyell. The recommended retail price will be $66.00 ($49.50 for LRRSA members) but for orders placed before May 15, the special pre-publication price will be $55.00 ($39.60) . Postage anywhere in Australia will be $15.00. Available to order from the LRRSA online shop - https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Beneath-the-Peak-of-Lyell - however the book will not be available until early May.

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales

John Dennis

Hello All,

Those who ordered Beneath the Peak of Lyell early should have received their copies by now, or very soon now. Just a reminder that the pre-publication offer will expire at midnight on May 15, next Friday. The book is available to order from the LRRSA online shop -  https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Beneath-the-Peak-of-Lyell  - at the pre-pub price of $55.00 ($39.60 for LRRSA members) but from next Saturday the price will jump to $66.00 ($49.50 for LRRSA members).  Postage anywhere in Australia is $15.00 - and it's the same rate for two copies, so if you know somebody who might be interested, share the postage, or simply surprise them with a copy!

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 20:59, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:
We are now taking orders for Beneath the Peak of Lyell. The recommended retail price will be $66.00 ($49.50 for LRRSA members) but for orders placed before May 15, the special pre-publication price will be $55.00 ($39.60) . Postage anywhere in Australia will be $15.00. Available to order from the LRRSA online shop - https://shop.lrrsa.org.au/Beneath-the-Peak-of-Lyell - however the book will not be available until early May.

John Dennis
LRRSA Sales

dickwho1

Been there, done that & got the book.

Broken Hill miners recognize the pictures.. A good publication.

On May 9, 2020, at 16:21, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:

[...]

Alf Aiken

Received my copy on Friday and it looks like it’s going to be a very good read.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10