Topics

Another New Member Intro

Mark Trainbrain

G'day All,
Another new member here, my name is Mark Kendrick, I'm a Sydney-sider and
at 21, one of the generation to take over from the current crop of active
researchers when the time comes. I'm mainly a railway modeller using British
O scale and 14mm gauge for 2'gauge but I also volunteer at the Illawarra
Light Railway Museum when I can make the effort of spending more time
travelling than volunteering.

I have a bit of a website going on with photos of various preserved narrow
and industrial railway lines I've visited
www.geocities.com/mark_the_train_brain/index

for the modelling fraternity, I co-moderate the ausnarrowgauge yahoo group:
which has previously had prototype topics discussed.

Regards,
Mark K
LRRSA membership has been on the to-do list for years!

Toot222

Hi Mark
Good to see you on board too.
Steve Chapman

On 8/26/06, Mark K <trainbrain@...> wrote:
G'day All,
Another new member here, my name is Mark Kendrick, I'm a Sydney-sider and
at 21, one of the generation to take over from the current crop of active
researchers when the time comes. I'm mainly a railway modeller using British
O scale and 14mm gauge for 2'gauge but I also volunteer at the Illawarra
Light Railway Museum when I can make the effort of spending more time
travelling than volunteering.

I have a bit of a website going on with photos of various preserved narrow
and industrial railway lines I've visited
www.geocities.com/mark_the_train_brain/index

for the modelling fraternity, I co-moderate the ausnarrowgauge yahoo group:
which has previously had prototype topics discussed.

Regards,
Mark K
LRRSA membership has been on the to-do list for years!

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of the LRRSA Council of Management"

Yahoo! Groups Links