Topics

: A small request - YouTube

john_raby

Many thanks for this plug. We have passed the YouTube deadline for me to have 1000 subscribers and I have only 786 which is an improvement from the original 600+ but not enough. My channel can still be viewed on YouTube and it would be nice to get to 1000 eventually - the link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Z8-l1CDAMKQR5QM4fVqOQ
I'd appreciate it if you would sign up.

Ideally, I would like to reach 1000 AND continue to upload my DVD collection to YouTube. I'll give it a few months more before making a final decision about what to do.

You can see all my DVDs listed here http://rabylee.uk/alldvds.html and I would be happy to receive requests to upload any not already on YouTube. Please email john@... with any requests.

Best wishes
John