Kerrisdale Mountain Railway loco - from Narrow Gauge World in the UK

David in Avenel

Thanks Frank, I am not a member of that group.

Frank Stamford

Hello David,

Two excellent photographs of the Kerrisdale steam loco did were published on the Light Railways of Australia Facebook Group on 4 April. They were different to the two you submitted to this Group, and were submitted by another photographer.

If it was those photographs that Andrew is referring to, it would be better for him to make contact via the Facebook Group. At the present time the Facebook Group has about 2400 members, and this Group has about 300.

Regards,
Frank

On 16/04/2021 9:03 pm, David in Avenel wrote:
The two photos that were aired on here are mine and certainly were not on facebook.   I shall get in touch with Andrew as it would be right and proper to get permission for publishing in a magazine rather than a share on this site.

--

cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au,    
[Before you change anything, learn why it is the way it is.]

David in Avenel

The two photos that were aired on here are mine and certainly were not on facebook.   I shall get in touch with Andrew as it would be right and proper to get permission for publishing in a magazine rather than a share on this site.

--

cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au,    
[Before you change anything, learn why it is the way it is.]

denis.wasley

G’Day Andrew,

Sorry, the photos you would have seen were a share from facebook and not mine. Due to travel restrictions between states, I have not been to that part of Victoria for a long time. Andrew Forbes is the proprietor of the Kerrisdale Mountain Railway and I have know him for 25 years or more. His phone number is (Australia code) 0407 823 739, but I have lost his e-mail address in a computer crash. I am sure if you ring him, he will be able to supply what you need. He has a web page Kerrisdale Mountain Railway 
Kerrisdale Mountain Railway

https://www.kerrisdalemountainrailway.com

I am involved with the Cobdogla Irrigation and Steam museum in South Australia and we have a 2 foot gauge railway. I can supply news or an article about that if you are interested. In a former life, I was editor/ owner of the Australian Steam Power magazine.

Thanks & Cheers

Denis Wasley

Secretary

Cobdogla Steam Friends Society Inc.

Museum phone 04 0303 6949

Secretary's phone 04 1788 3353

e-mail enquiries@...

WEB, cobdoglasteammuseum.com.au

FaceBook, Cobdogla Irrigation & Steam Museum

FaceBook, Aveling & Porter No 12090 Steam Roller Restoration

FaceBook, South Australian Steam Engines

From: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew Charman
Sent: Thursday, 15 April 2021 11:07 PM
To: David in Avenel <LRRSA@groups.io>
Subject: [LRRSA] Kerrisdale Mountain Railway loco - from Narrow Gauge World in the UK

Hi, I'm Andrew Charman and I edit Narrow Gauge World magazine in the UK.

One of my correspondents recently showed me photos which I believe came from yourselves of the newly completed locomotive at the Kerrisdale Mountain Railway. I'd like to include a piece on it in the World News pages of my next issue and was hoping I might get permission to reproduce the photo?

Thanks in hope!

Regards

Andrew C

Andrew Charman

Editor, Narrow Gauge World magazine, Engineering in Miniature magazine

12 Maes Gwyn, Llanfair Caereinion, Powys, SY21 0BD

Tel: +44 (0)1938 810592, Mobile: + 44 (0) 7802711810

E-mail: Andrew.charman@...

Web: www.narrow-gauge-world.co.uk www.engineeringinminiature.co.uk

Facebook: www.facebook.com/narrowgaugeworld/ https://www.facebook.com/engineeringinminiature/

Twitter: @NarrowGaugeWrld

Andrew Charman <andrew.charman@...>

Hi, I'm Andrew Charman and I edit Narrow Gauge World magazine in the UK.

One of my correspondents recently showed me photos which I believe came from yourselves of the newly completed locomotive at the Kerrisdale Mountain Railway. I'd like to include a piece on it in the World News pages of my next issue and was hoping I might get permission to reproduce the photo?

Thanks in hope!

Regards

Andrew C

Andrew Charman

Editor, Narrow Gauge World magazine, Engineering in Miniature magazine

12 Maes Gwyn, Llanfair Caereinion, Powys, SY21 0BD

Tel: +44 (0)1938 810592, Mobile: + 44 (0) 7802711810

E-mail: Andrew.charman@...

Web: www.narrow-gauge-world.co.uk www.engineeringinminiature.co.uk

Facebook: www.facebook.com/narrowgaugeworld/ https://www.facebook.com/engineeringinminiature/

Twitter: @NarrowGaugeWrld