From: LRRSA@groups.io [mailto:LRRSA@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael C. via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, 8 October 2018 12:29 AM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Pichi Richi photographs.

Dear all,

If you were interested in my photos from Pichi Richi, I have also uploaded a collection showing the Afghan Express service from Port Augusta to Quorn and some lineside photography too.

Take a look if you are interested:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157701918241504

Cheers,

Michael Chapman