From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Saturday, 14 April 2018 10:19 AM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Hunslet No.1239 4-6-0T locomotive - North Eton Mill No.4 [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] included below]

Good morning all,

The next issue of Light Railways will include an article about Hunslet 4-6-0T locomotive, Buuilder's No.1239, which is now restored in the Workshops Railway, Museum, Ipswich.

This locomotive was formerly No.4 of North Eton sugar mill, Queensland.

Whilst we have a number of illustrations for the article, we are looking for:

(1)  a photograph of it is service at North Eton (which would be before 1965); and

(2) a photograph of it in its fully restored condition at the Museum.

Would any member of this Group be able to provide one or both of these please?

The attached picture is one I took in 1964 of the loco in a park.

(wearing LR Associate Editor hat!)