Topics

Light Railways 260

David in Avenel

I look forward to the article on Torrumbarry having driven through there just recently and remembering that the VR had a siding for the SR&WSC on the Cohuna branch.

--
cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au

John Dennis

All,

Light Railways 260 (April 2018) was packed last night, and is in the hands of Australia Post. Expect delivery before Easter, certainly in the capital cities. The PDF version will be made available early next week, to coincide with the delivery of the paper copies. It will also be available in our online shop (easily found from http://lrrsa.org.au/ ) around the same time.

Main articles in this issue are:
- Torrumbarry (Vic)
- The Hercules Company’s Self-Acting Tramway

Plus the usual features: Industrial Railway News, Field Reports, Letters and Heritage & Tourist News. There is also a Tour Report of the Victorian Division's weekend at Mount Samaria, and reviews of two recently published books: Speed Limit 20 Plus (a reprint of the classic Speed Limit 20, updated to the current day) and On Splintered Rails. the first volume of a series titled: The Era of the Tasmanian Bush-Loco 1873-1974.

Meeting details are printed, but are always available at http://lrrsa.org.au/LRR_Meetings.html

John Dennis

LRRSA Sales