: Re: Re:: Light Railways 251

Robin Hicks

Hard copy of 251 not turned up here in Melbourne eastern suburbs

Frank Stamford

Hello all,

If anyone does receive their copy in the mail, please let me know.

From what I can gather, no copies have been received anywhere !

I made enquiries of Australia Post "Cutomer Service" today and they confirmed that the trolley containing them left Emerald post office the day they were posted, and said there was no way of tracking them from there. Their cavalier approach to apparently mislaying a whole trolley dismays me. I have done some googling to find out how to escalate this, which I will do on Monday.

Noel Reed

I have noted the recent problems with Light Railways No 251 despatched via the postal system. Several years ago I was sent a group of rare colour slides via express post but they never arrived despite my subsequently doing a ‘letter box drop’ throughout our local area.

I now mainly purchase rail literature at the accredited book shop or via our local newsagent.

Noel Reed.

If anyone does receive their copy in the mail, please let me know.

From what I can gather, no copies have been received anywhere !

I made enquiries of Australia Post "Cutomer Service" today and they
confirmed that the trolley containing them left Emerald post office the
day they were posted, and said there was no way of tracking them from
there. Their cavalier approach to apparently mislaying a whole trolley
dismays me. I have done some googling to find out how to escalate this,
which I will do on Monday.

No virus found in this message.

rthorne475

Dear Frank,

Mine arrived here in the UK 2 minutes ago.

Cheers,

Richard