From: frank.stamford@... [LRRSA]
Sent: 13 October, 2016 8:46 AM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: [LRRSA] Re:: Light Railways 251

Have you received your copy of Light Railways No.251 yet? It was posted on Wednesday 5 October and seems to be going through the postal system rather slowly. I would be interested to know what parts of Australia it has arrived in so far.

Hunslet

Even closer to Melbourne, the issue has not arrived in Junee as yet.   Has the stage coach been held up?!

Peter Neve OAM

Junee