Yarloop Steam Heritage Museum 2009 photos

Bill

Howdy,
I posted 24 photos to this site yesterday - hope they are of interest, given the enormous loss due to the recent bushfire.
I have a number more from the pattern shop, and of saw milling equipment.
Regards,
Bill

Geoff Potter <potgeoff@...>

Bill,
I had never seen Yarloop, and now greatly regret my not having gotten there. Your photographs are a great record, thanks,
Geoff Potter

On Sunday, 7 February 2016, 11:34, "Bill Daniels trailerail@... [LRRSA]" wrote:

Howdy,
I posted 24 photos to this site yesterday - hope they are of interest, given the enormous loss due to the recent bushfire.
I have a number more from the pattern shop, and of saw milling equipment.
Regards,
Bill

John Dennis

I have been to Yarloop (the town), as recently as September 2015, but were a bit short of time so didn't stop. We plan to visit Perth and the South-West again shortly, and decided we would do Yarloop workshops then.  Silly decision in retrospect...

John