: RE: : Re: Light Railways No.247 posted

halfpilotstaff

Nor arrived in downtown Dapto as yet.

dickwho1

My copy arrived in Broken Hill this AM (Friday).

Which really is amazing as we get mail posted a week ago in Sydney, today.

Dick

On 5 Feb 2016, at 20:55, ta1712@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Nor arrived in downtown Dapto as yet.

rthorne475

LR 247 delivered here, in the UK, today…and dry, too, in spite of gales and lashing rain!

Richard Horne

My copy arrived in Broken Hill this AM (Friday).

Which really is amazing as we get mail posted a week ago in Sydney, today.

Dick

On 5 Feb 2016, at 20:55, ta1712@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Nor arrived in downtown Dapto as yet.

Chris Stratton

And it finally arrived in Wollongong yesterday (Monday).