From: LRRSA@... [mailto:LRRSA@...]
Sent: Thursday, 4 February 2016 12:53 PM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: Re:: Re: [LRRSA] Light Railways No.247 posted

Mine arrived nice and dry this morning in Yass, NSW

Frank Savery

Arrived in Tassie this morning.
Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

I used to be indecisive, but, now I'm not so sure !

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 4/02/2016 12:53 PM, pollux1au@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Mine arrived nice and dry this morning in Yass, NSW

Eddie Oliver

On 4/02/2016 14:14, 'Hunslet' hunslet@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Arrived Junee post box also, this morning, Thursday.   Not folded!!!!

but not yet received on the outskirts of Sydney.

Chris Stratton

And not received in Wollongong either.

Arrived Junee post box also, this morning, Thursday.   Not folded!!!!

but not yet received on the outskirts of Sydney.

Hunslet

Sydney is a little further away from the posting point of Melbourne!

Hunslet

Arrived Junee post box also, this morning, Thursday.   Not folded!!!!

but not yet received on the outskirts of Sydney.

Mark Linnett

Mine arrived In Brisbane today(Thursady)

David Whiteford <david.whiteford@...>

Might as well report that copy arrived in Perth Thursday too.

David Whiteford

Mine arrived In Brisbane today(Thursady)

denis.wasley

Nothing yet in Berri SA yet.

Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 10:25 AM

Might as well report that copy arrived in Perth Thursday too.

David Whiteford

Mine arrived In Brisbane today(Thursady)

Bruce Wood

My copy arrived in metropolitan Sydney today.

I guess Australia Post is not that much slower than a migratory whale swimming the journey?

Cheers
Bruce

Sent: 5 February, 2016 10:55 AM

Might as well report that copy arrived in Perth Thursday too.

David Whiteford

Mine arrived In Brisbane today(Thursady)

Chris Stratton

Still not arrived in Wollongong.

Sent: 5 February, 2016 10:55 AM