: Photograph sought

Bill

Hi Michael,

Firstly, thanks for all the wonderful photos you share with us.

I have over 100 photos of the Yarloop site , taken in 2009, and a similar number at Wilga and a few at Jarrahdale. May be I could put them on a CD for you.

Incidentally, my father's family worked in or around Central Norseman from early 1930s until 1980s [Dad left at the start of WW2.

Regards,
Bill

David Halfpenny

Bill,

I’d be really grateful to see any Millars Empire rolling stock pictures you are happy to share. I’m building a 1/24 scale Millars train.

Thanks,

David 1/2d
England