Topics

Victorian Places

David in Avenel

Noticed the url for this new website of Victorian Places on p35 of Light Railways.

Shown as http://www.victorian-places.com.au/  has anyone else got it to work yet?  I can't.

--
cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au

Toot222

Take the dash out of the url and it works.
Steve

On 23/10/2015 2:07 PM, "espee8800 espee8800@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Noticed the url for this new website of Victorian Places on p35 of Light Railways.

Shown as http://www.victorian-places.com.au/  has anyone else got it to work yet?  I can't.

--
cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au
{Before you change anything, learn why it is the way it is.)

David in Avenel

Thanks.  I saw the hyphen but I assumed that if you are going to publish a website address you would not put any loose characters into it.

--
cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au
{Before you change anything, learn why it is the way it is.)

David Halfpenny

No, it doesn’t work but this does:

David 1/2d