: Light Railways No.244 August 2015 issue delayed in mail ?

halfpilotstaff

Frank, mine would appear to still be out there somewhere.

Cheerz,

Alec

halfpilotstaff

Sorry, I should have been more informative as regards location.

Has yet to arrive at Corrimal East (Wollongong) NSW.

Frank Stamford

On 14/08/2015 5:11 PM, ta1712@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Frank, mine would appear to still be out there somewhere.

Cheerz,

Alec

Hello Alec,

Our records show that you have not renewed your subscription.

If you feel our records might be wrong please contact me direct. I think you should have received a reminder notice in the mail this week.

By now I think all members who have renewed should have received the August issue of Light Railways unless you live a remote distance from a capital city.

Hunslet

Yes Frank – my copy has finally arrived at out-of-the-way Junee!

Cheers,

Peter Neve

On 14 Aug 2015, at 9:34 pm, "'Hunslet' hunslet@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Yes Frank – my copy has finally arrived at out-of-the-way Junee!

Cheers,

Peter Neve

That's good.

We have members in far, far more remote locations than Junee, and I think Australia Post uses surface transport for PrintPost mail.

By now I think all members who have renewed should have received the August issue of Light Railways unless you live a remote distance from a capital city.

Chris Stratton

Mine arrived at Farmborough Hts on Friday and I renewed late.

Regards,

Chris