LRRSA membership renewals online

Frank Stamford

Hello all,

The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.

Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to do so. Just go to:

http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html

and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription on line"

We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).

landcrab69

Hi Frank
I believe i have already renewed
Cheers
Peter Jones
Worongary QLD

Sent from Samsung Mobile

The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.

Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to do so. Just go to:

http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html

and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription on line"

We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).

DRB Freeserve <yahoo@...>

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Hello all,

The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.

Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
do so. Just go to:

http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html

and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
on line"

We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).

No it is not down.

It may have been a temporary problem.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 11:46 pm, "DRB Freeserve yahoo@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).
>

> Regards,
>

> Frank

---

Frank Savery

Hi Guys,
I, too, have been having all the trouble in the world with the website - the Online Shop part.

I want to order a copy of : Climax - a loco resurrected
everythings fine until I try to put it in my basket _ when it just won't let me !
In desperation I ordered another book, so I could ADD
Climax - a loco resurrected to the order .
Again NO GO ! It would not ADD it to the basket.

The other book is now on the way to me, but, I'm no closer to getting a copy of Climax - a loco resurrected
???????????????

Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 8/07/2015 7:34 AM, Frank Stamford frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

No it is not down.

It may have been a temporary problem.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 11:46 pm, "DRB Freeserve yahoo@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).
>

> Regards,
>

> Frank

---

John Dennis

Frank,

the Climax book is sold out. It shouldn't appear on the shop at all. I'm on my phone now, but will take a closer look at the shop shortly

John

On 8 Jul 2015 4:50 pm, "Frank Savery franksavery@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,
I, too, have been having all the trouble in the world with the website - the Online Shop part.

I want to order a copy of : Climax - a loco resurrected
everythings fine until I try to put it in my basket _ when it just won't let me !
In desperation I ordered another book, so I could ADD
Climax - a loco resurrected to the order .
Again NO GO ! It would not ADD it to the basket.

The other book is now on the way to me, but, I'm no closer to getting a copy of Climax - a loco resurrected
???????????????

Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 8/07/2015 7:34 AM, Frank Stamford frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

No it is not down.

It may have been a temporary problem.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 11:46 pm, "DRB Freeserve yahoo@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).
>

> Regards,
>

> Frank

---

Hello Frank,

The other book you ordered is not yet on its way to you, it was packed today and I intend to take it to the post office tomorrow.

If you do not want it let me know. We can cancel your order and refund your money.

"Climax a locomotive resurrected" is out of stock and out of print. Sadly, the publishers (not the LRRSA) did not want to hold stock and only printed 500. So the only way of getting that book now is on the second-hand market, unfortunately.

Acting LRRSA Parcel Packer

On 8/07/2015 5:01 PM, John Dennis jdennis412@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Frank,

the Climax book is sold out. It shouldn't appear on the shop at all. I'm on my phone now, but will take a closer look at the shop shortly

John

On 8 Jul 2015 4:50 pm, "Frank Savery franksavery@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,
I, too, have been having all the trouble in the world with the website - the Online Shop part.

I want to order a copy of : Climax - a loco resurrected
everythings fine until I try to put it in my basket _ when it just won't let me !
In desperation I ordered another book, so I could ADD
Climax - a loco resurrected to the order .
Again NO GO ! It would not ADD it to the basket.

The other book is now on the way to me, but, I'm no closer to getting a copy of Climax - a loco resurrected
???????????????

Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 8/07/2015 7:34 AM, Frank Stamford frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

No it is not down.

It may have been a temporary problem.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 11:46 pm, "DRB Freeserve yahoo@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).
>

> Regards,
>

> Frank

---

John Dennis

Frank (Savery),

I surmise you have followed a link from another page, possibly the web site where publications are listed. Climax, a loco resurrected does not appear on the shop site if you do a search, so a direct link is the only way you could have gone to the page. What you didn't notice, because it's a omission, is that under the title the words "In stock" do not appear, as the do for all books available to be ordered.

Perhaps I should remove it from the LRRSA web site, or simply add the words "Out of Print" in large letters to the description in the shop, which would help people following old links.

John
LRRSA Sales Officer in absentia (currently in Mt Isa)

On 8 July 2015 at 17:01, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:

Frank,

the Climax book is sold out. It shouldn't appear on the shop at all. I'm on my phone now, but will take a closer look at the shop shortly

John

On 8 Jul 2015 4:50 pm, "Frank Savery franksavery@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,
I, too, have been having all the trouble in the world with the website - the Online Shop part.

I want to order a copy of : Climax - a loco resurrected
everythings fine until I try to put it in my basket _ when it just won't let me !
In desperation I ordered another book, so I could ADD
Climax - a loco resurrected to the order .
Again NO GO ! It would not ADD it to the basket.

The other book is now on the way to me, but, I'm no closer to getting a copy of Climax - a loco resurrected
???????????????

Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 8/07/2015 7:34 AM, Frank Stamford frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

No it is not down.

It may have been a temporary problem.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 11:46 pm, "DRB Freeserve yahoo@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).
>

> Regards,
>

> Frank

---

BM

Frank,

I think there are a couple of copies at the ARHSnsw Bookshop in Redfern.

Bob

The other book you ordered is not yet on its way to you, it was packed today and I intend to take it to the post office tomorrow.

If you do not want it let me know. We can cancel your order and refund your money.

"Climax a locomotive resurrected" is out of stock and out of print. Sadly, the publishers (not the LRRSA) did not want to hold stock and only printed 500. So the only way of getting that book now is on the second-hand market, unfortunately.

Acting LRRSA Parcel Packer

On 8/07/2015 5:01 PM, John Dennis jdennis412@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Frank,

the Climax book is sold out. It shouldn't appear on the shop at all. I'm on my phone now, but will take a closer look at the shop shortly

John

On 8 Jul 2015 4:50 pm, "Frank Savery franksavery@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,
I, too, have been having all the trouble in the world with the website - the Online Shop part.

I want to order a copy of : Climax - a loco resurrected
everythings fine until I try to put it in my basket _ when it just won't let me !
In desperation I ordered another book, so I could ADD Climax - a loco resurrected to the order .
Again NO GO ! It would not ADD it to the basket.

The other book is now on the way to me, but, I'm no closer to getting a copy of Climax - a loco resurrected
???????????????

Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.

On 8/07/2015 7:34 AM, Frank Stamford frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

No it is not down.

It may have been a temporary problem.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 11:46 pm, "DRB Freeserve yahoo@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).
>

> Regards,
>

> Frank

---

Frank Savery

OH No, That's fine, Frank, It was on my "to get" list anyway, just brought it forward a week or three !

On 8/07/2015 5:18 PM, Frank Stamford frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Hello Frank,

The other book you ordered is not yet on its way to you, it was packed today and I intend to take it to the post office tomorrow.

If you do not want it let me know. We can cancel your order and refund your money.

"Climax a locomotive resurrected" is out of stock and out of print. Sadly, the publishers (not the LRRSA) did not want to hold stock and only printed 500. So the only way of getting that book now is on the second-hand market, unfortunately.

Acting LRRSA Parcel Packer

On 8/07/2015 5:01 PM, John Dennis jdennis412@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Frank,

the Climax book is sold out. It shouldn't appear on the shop at all. I'm on my phone now, but will take a closer look at the shop shortly

John

On 8 Jul 2015 4:50 pm, "Frank Savery franksavery@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,
I, too, have been having all the trouble in the world with the website - the Online Shop part.

I want to order a copy of : Climax - a loco resurrected
everythings fine until I try to put it in my basket _ when it just won't let me !
In desperation I ordered another book, so I could ADD
Climax - a loco resurrected to the order .
Again NO GO ! It would not ADD it to the basket.

The other book is now on the way to me, but, I'm no closer to getting a copy of Climax - a loco resurrected
???????????????

Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 8/07/2015 7:34 AM, Frank Stamford frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

No it is not down.

It may have been a temporary problem.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 11:46 pm, "DRB Freeserve yahoo@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).
>

> Regards,
>

> Frank

---

Frank Savery

Thanx, Bob - Ordered a copy.

Hi John, It comes up on list of "Other Books" when you go to website from a Google search.

> [...]

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).

---

John Dennis

Thanks Frank S,

Indeed it does. It's nice to see it appear first on that search. I will have the description modified in the shop to state :Out of Print"

John

On 8 July 2015 at 18:04, Frank Savery franksavery@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

> [...]

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).

---

rthorne475

John, if no more are to be had, why not delete it entirely?

Richard Horne

The other book you ordered is not yet on its way to you, it was packed today and I intend to take it to the post office tomorrow.

If you do not want it let me know. We can cancel your order and refund your money.

"Climax a locomotive resurrected" is out of stock and out of print. Sadly, the publishers (not the LRRSA) did not want to hold stock and only printed 500. So the only way of getting that book now is on the second-hand market, unfortunately.

Acting LRRSA Parcel Packer

On 8/07/2015 5:01 PM, John Dennis jdennis412@... [LRRSA] wrote:

Frank,
the Climax book is sold out. It shouldn't appear on the shop at all. I'm on my phone now, but will take a closer look at the shop shortly
John
On 8 Jul 2015 4:50 pm, "Frank Savery franksavery@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,
I, too, have been having all the trouble in the world with the website - the Online Shop part.

I want to order a copy of : Climax - a loco resurrected
everythings fine until I try to put it in my basket _ when it just won't let me !
In desperation I ordered another book, so I could ADD Climax - a loco resurrected to the order .
Again NO GO ! It would not ADD it to the basket.

The other book is now on the way to me, but, I'm no closer to getting a copy of Climax - a loco resurrected
???????????????
Cheers,
Frank Savery,
Owner, Operator, Chief Cook & Bottle Washer,
King Island Tramway, Tasmania

Growing old is compulsory . . . growing up is optional

Off course I talk to myself, sometimes, you just HAVE to get an expert opinion.
On 8/07/2015 7:34 AM, Frank Stamford frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

No it is not down.

It may have been a temporary problem.

On 7 Jul 2015, at 11:46 pm, "DRB Freeserve yahoo@... [LRRSA]" <LRRSA@...> wrote:

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).
>

> Regards,
>

> Frank

---

John Dennis

Frank S (et al),

I have tweaked a setting in the shop so that should anybody follow al link to a book which is out of stock it will display the text "Currently Unavailable".

John

On 8 July 2015 at 18:36, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:
> [...]

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).

---

John Dennis

Hello Richard,

It needs to be there so that we can report on sales. If the product is deleted from the shop, all of the orders containing that product are also deleted.

John

On 8 July 2015 at 18:39, richard horne rthorne475@... [LRRSA] <LRRSA@...> wrote:

> [...]

Is the LRRSA web site down please as I cannot connect to it?

DRB

On 07/07/2015 00:23, frank.stamford@... [LRRSA] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The next issue of "Light Railways" which will be ready for delivery
> late this month will be the first for the 2015-2016 subscription year.
>
> Many of our members have already renewed, but if you have not yet done
> so, renewing on-line is the quickest, simplest and most secure way to
> do so. Just go to:
>
> http://www.lrrsa.org.au/LRRSA_Join_Renew.html
>
> and choose the second option: "LRRSA Members - Renew your subscription
> on line"
>
> We have modified the renewal form and entry of your Membership No. is
> now optional. (By the way, your membership number is shown on the
> address label of the envelope in which Light Railways is posted).

---

Chris Stratton

I thought I had renewed but can’t find a charge on my credit card so maybe I haven’t.

Regards,

Chris