Topics

C & E Millar

David in Avenel

I was asked the question the other day as to what did C and E stand for.   I don't know but I'll bet someone here does.

--
cheers,
David in Avenel.au

Frank Stamford

Charles Gibson Millar, and Edwin Franks Millar.

Found the answer on page 224 of 'Rails through the Bush', by Adrian Gunzburg and Jeff Austin, Rail Heritage WA, Perth 2008.

On 11/05/2015 3:43 PM, espee8800 espee8800@... [LRRSA] wrote:

I was asked the question the other day as to what did C and E stand for.   I don't know but I'll bet someone here does.

--
cheers,
David in Avenel.au

David in Avenel