Topics

: Re: Even more photographs from the UK on Flickr

Alf Aiken

Michael

Thank you for sharing those fantastic photos. I have often read about this railway and your photos bought it to life for me.

Regards

Alf

Michael C.

No worries.

Off to France next week...

;-)

Michael Chapman

Follow the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly
Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt

In a message dated 08/10/2014 22:50:54 GMT Daylight Time, LRRSA@... writes:

Michael

Thank you for sharing those fantastic photos. I have often read about this railway and your photos bought it to life for me.

Regards

Alf

Michael C.

BTW, I've had a go at making a video too. This is a first for me so feedback is welcome.

This can be seen here:

I've tried to take the viewer of a journey on the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway in Porthmadog.

See what you think.

Michael Chapman

Follow the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly
Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt

In a message dated 08/10/2014 22:50:54 GMT Daylight Time, LRRSA@... writes:

Michael

Thank you for sharing those fantastic photos. I have often read about this railway and your photos bought it to life for me.

Regards

Alf

Michael C.

If you're a fan of the Ravenglass & Eskdale, I have another album from last year here:

Cheers,

Michael Chapman

Follow the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WHHRly
Follow my railway adventures on Flickr at http://tinyurl.com/nlvlnmt

In a message dated 08/10/2014 22:50:54 GMT Daylight Time, LRRSA@... writes:

Michael

Thank you for sharing those fantastic photos. I have often read about this railway and your photos bought it to life for me.

Regards

Alf

David Axup

Great photos.  Thank you.