Topics

TULLOCH

David Jehan

Gents,

I'm ripping into the Tulloch history so I can walk into the printer with this 250-300 page tome in late December/early January.
I'm after COLOUR shots of any of the following :-

South Maitland Railway railcars
Coal Cliff Colliery No. 5
VR W class locos
TGR W class locos
VR DRC railcars

Can anyone assist ?

Regards
Dave Jehan

David Axup

Dave,

Have you looked at Mark Bau’s site www.victorianrailways.net for photos of the VR DRC railcars.  You can contact Mark through the website.

Cheers,

David  Axup

I'm ripping into the Tulloch history so I can walk into the printer with this 250-300 page tome in late December/early January.

I'm after COLOUR shots of any of the following :-

South Maitland Railway railcars

Coal Cliff Colliery No. 5

VR W class locos

TGR W class locos

VR DRC railcars

Can anyone assist ?

Regards

Dave Jehan

Peter Knife

Hi David,

I can help with both VR and TGR W classes. Will scan some slides and forward to you.

Cheers,

Peter Knife

I'm ripping into the Tulloch history so I can walk into the printer with this 250-300 page tome in late December/early January.

I'm after COLOUR shots of any of the following :-

South Maitland Railway railcars

Coal Cliff Colliery No. 5

VR W class locos

TGR W class locos

VR DRC railcars

Can anyone assist ?

Regards

Dave Jehan

._,___

Peter Knife

Hi again David,

Sorry, scratch the TGR W class from me – just found it, but my shot isn’t worth considering. Someone else is bound to have a better one.

Cheers,

Peter Knife

I can help with both VR and TGR W classes. Will scan some slides and forward to you.

Cheers,

Peter Knife

I'm ripping into the Tulloch history so I can walk into the printer with this 250-300 page tome in late December/early January.

I'm after COLOUR shots of any of the following :-

South Maitland Railway railcars

Coal Cliff Colliery No. 5

VR W class locos

TGR W class locos

VR DRC railcars

Can anyone assist ?

Regards

Dave Jehan

._,___

John Dennis

Hi David,

I have a single slide of the SMR railcars, stored at East Greta, If nobody else puts their hand up with a photo of them in operation, I can send you a scan.

John

On 12 October 2013 19:48, David Jehan <davidjehan69@...> wrote:

Gents,

I'm ripping into the Tulloch history so I can walk into the printer with this 250-300 page tome in late December/early January.
I'm after COLOUR shots of any of the following :-

South Maitland Railway railcars
Coal Cliff Colliery No. 5
VR W class locos
TGR W class locos
VR DRC railcars

Geoff Potter <potgeoff@...>

David,

Weston Langford's photograph database seemingly has many shots of the VR DRC railcars

I cannot locate any other images on the database from your list. It may be best to contact them direct and ask if they can assist.
regards
Geoff Potter

I'm ripping into the Tulloch history so I can walk into the printer with this 250-300 page tome in late December/early January.
I'm after COLOUR shots of any of the following :-

South Maitland Railway railcars
Coal Cliff Colliery No. 5
VR W class locos
TGR W class locos
VR DRC railcars

Can anyone assist ?

Regards
Dave Jehan

James McCulloch

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=smr%20railcar
A few here of the SMR rsilcars

James McCulloch

David Jehan

James,

Thanks for the reply, I know about these and I'd love to use them.
I just can't seem to get in contact with 'Lindsay Bridge" who took them.

DJ

        Was recently looking for shots of same for a project I am helping with.
  Try Lindsay Bridge's photos of the SMR on Flickr. He has quite a number of shots that may be of use.

Brad

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 7:48 PM, David Jehan <davidjehan69@...> wrote:

Gents,

I'm ripping into the Tulloch history so I can walk into the printer with this 250-300 page tome in late December/early January.
I'm after COLOUR shots of any of the following :-

South Maitland Railway railcars
Coal Cliff Colliery No. 5
VR W class locos
TGR W class locos
VR DRC railcars

Can anyone assist ?

Regards
Dave Jehan

David Jehan

Brad,
Thanks, I know about these and would LOVE to use them.
BUT its almost impossible to find out who this guy really is and how to get in contact with him.
Any ideas gratefully received.
Dave Jehan

--

Geoff

Chris Stratton

Does 245 have a an extra exhaust stack that 261 doesn’t have?

Regards,

CS