Seeking photograph of last steam locomotive in timber service at Yarloop, WA

Frank Stamford

Hello all,

For the LRRSA Fiftieth Anniversary book I am seeking a photograph of the last steam locomotive in timber service in WA. This was at Yarloop and ceased operations in 1973.

The photograph does not have to have been taken in 1973, but should be close to that date.

Hope somebody can help.

Roderick Smith

Hi Frank,
I can do a Jan.69 Yarloop at short notice if needed: colour or b&w.

Regards,
Roderick

"Frank" <frank.stamford@...> wrote:
...The photograph does not have to have been taken in 1973, but should be close to that date...

Frank Stamford

Hello Rod,

OK thanks for that. I will keep you in mind if I cannot get anything
closer to 1973.

Everything else being equal, I would prefer colour.