Topics

Walhalla Goldfields Railway - new DH class loco

Frank Stamford

The Walhalla Goldfields Railway has recently taken delivery of an ex Queensland Railways DH class loco - DH37.

At present it is at Walhalla and is still 3ft 6in gauge.

An ABC video clip about it can be found here:

http://www.abc.net.au/local/videos/2010/12/02/3082440.htm?site=gippsland

Frank.

John Cleverdon <johnc@...>

That clears things up ... the 4WD group I'm in went to Walhalla and
Matlock and Walhalla last Saturday (much better weather than it is today
:-) ).

While passing Walhalla station, there was another DH-style loco in the
yard and I was wondering what it was. Reading the item in the latest
/Motive Power/ and your posting, I now know what it is.

John Cleverdon
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
John's web page: http://users.cdi.com.au/~johnc/