Yallourn Briquette Factory, 1924

John Shoebridge

In the photo newly laid track (without the haulage rope) appears to be part of a terminal loop. The tommy dodd rollers would have subsequently given no end of problems.

----- Original Message -----
From: John Dennis
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:51 PM
Subject: [LRRSA] Yallourn Briquette Factory, 1924

Here are a couple of photos showing the haulage and trackage around
the briquette works. I'm sure you have all seen these before, but they
were new to me, and therefore may be new to others...

http://handle.slv.vic.gov.au/10381/79369

John Dennis jdennis@optusnet.com.au
Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optusnet.com.au/duttonbay
WebX http://members.optusnet.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html

John Dennis <jdennis@...>