Topics

Fw: Looking for Lou Rae

David Axup

G'day Folks,

I would like to contact Lou Rae, author of the Emu Bay Railway, in regard to
information he may have. Does anyone know if he is still with us and if so
where he is?

Cheers,

David Axup

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97490433/grpId=18425433/grpspId=1740346731/msgI
d=3978/stime=1288144974/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>

rthorne475

Lou is very much alive and well.  If David cares to email me off group, I will forward it to Lou.

Richard Horne

I would like to contact Lou Rae, author of the Emu Bay Railway, in regard to

information he may have. Does anyone know if he is still with us and if so

where he is?

Cheers,

David Axup

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97490433/grpId=18425433/grpspId=1740346731/msgI

d=3978/stime=1288144974/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>

David Axup

G’day Richard,

Many thanks. I will contact you off group with my request for Lou.

Cheers,

David