Another misplaced membership renewal payement

Jeff Mullier

I have just received a reminder notice in the mail for my membership despite having paid it online on the 2/7 (invoice #102848)

Regards
Jeff Mullier

Frank Stamford

Hello Jeff,

It would seem that one-week's batch of notifications of email renewals has gone astray, it may have contained about a dozen renewals. I cannot confirm that until I get back to Oz next Thursday.

However I think your missing "Light Railways" should be in the mail to you before then.

David Halfpenny \(t\) <tuppenced@...>