Fowler loco 'Perth'

kjcosier <kjcosier@...>

Hello, I wish to bring to your attention a Fowler 0-6-0T-T stored in
Loftus, named Perth. I believe it's works number to be CN 8766. Does
anyone know anything about it's whereabouts? I know it was used at the
Macknade Mill.

BLI BLI <alcogoodwin@...>

Howdee,
            Without going through my records (given its a steamer I wouldn't not remember off hand) I am assuming this is one of the privately owned ones owned by Peter Neve.
  Probably not best to give out the actual location without his permission. I will send this to him just in case he isn't on the group.
  If it isn't one of his, then just delete this posting and move on :-)

Cheers
Brad

***** Manila-Downunder! (Filipino Life In Australia *****

FOOD - TANDUAY - PARTIES - KARAOKE - BANDS - GOSSIP

Don't miss out on all the exciting happenings and smutty

events of the 'G-SPOT KARAOKE BARKADA'

****** http://manila-downunder.blogspot.com/ ******

Hello, I wish to bring to your attention a Fowler 0-6-0T-T stored in

Loftus, named Perth. I believe it's works number to be CN 8766. Does

anyone know anything about it's whereabouts? I know it was used at the

Macknade Mill.

HOTMAIL, GMAIL, ….ACCOUNTS? Invite your friends from Hotmail, Gmail to Yahoo! Messenger today! http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-ph

kjcosier <kjcosier@...>

Hello again, I wish to know more about Peter Neve,if he is a LRRSA
member, and what he is doing owning a bunch of locomotives.

John Browning

Would group members please note that I have e-mailed Mr Cosier and
offered to forward to Mr Neve any specific questions he may have.

It would probably be best if members who would like to communicate
further with Mr Cosier about any private details relating to Mr Neve
would do so off-list.

Best wishes

John Browning
Co-Moderator