"Light Railways" No.201 posted and website updated

Frank Stamford

"Light Railways" No.201 June 2008 was packed last night and will go
into the mail on Monday.

The LRRSA web site has also been updated to included LR 201.

LR 201 is a particularly interesting issue, and should have something
to please all tastes. The front cover is a magnificent view of an
Orrenstein & Koppel mallet.

The variety of articles inside is very impressive, including the
abduction of a locomotive! However my favourite is
highly-sophisticated steam loco with technically advanced water
storage and coupling arrangements, used on the Koo-wee-rup swamp
reclamation in Victoria.

If you have not yet renewed your subscription, this is the last issue
you will receive on your current subscription, and a subscription
renewal notice will be enclosed with this issue. If you have renewed
in the last two weeks then you may receive a subscription renewal
notice, which you should ignore.

Mark Trainbrain

Frank, all,
Woohoo! I'm slowly building a pair of models of the Magnet O&K Mallets and
info, even photos, isn't easy to find! I haven't seen much info on the
Douglas Mallet either.

Can't wait for it to arrive,
Thanks to all for the hard work
Regards,
Mark K
Sydney

[...]

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA
publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the
LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the
LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions
expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of
the LRRSA Council of Management"
Yahoo!7 Groups Links