From: A C Lynn Zelmer [mailto:lynn@zelmeroz.com]
Sent: 2/9/2007 9:51:47 AM
To: LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [LRRSA] Narrow Gauge, an article

I'd like to do a short web article on choosing a gauge for the Narrow
Gauge modelling special interest group's web site
(www.zelmeroz.com/ngrail).

Does any contributor to the recent discussion have a difficulty with
my using properly credited quotes as part of this article?

Thanks and best wishes,
Lynn
--
CaneSIG: http://www.zelmeroz.com/canesig
A C Lynn Zelmer, Coordinator

bll_hnks

Lynn,

It has been suggested elsewhere that a lot of what has been mentioned this could be brought together into and article. If you want to do a short article for the modelers, would you mind going a bit further with the information to produce an article for LR?

Regards,

Bill Hanks

________________________________

CaneSIG: http://www.zelmeroz.com/canesig <http://www.zelmeroz.com/canesig>
A C Lynn Zelmer, Coordinator
Box 1414 Rockhampton Qld 4700 Australia
Fax: +61 7 4936 2393

A C Lynn Zelmer

Bill

At least a possibility... essentially an editing task, rather than
authoring, then verifying the result with a couple of the more
knowledgeable members prior to publication.

Best wishes,
Lynn

[...]

Lynn Zelmer Fax: +61 7 4936 2393
Box 1414, Rockhampton QLD 4700 Australia
http://www.zelmeroz.com

bll_hnks

Lynn,

That's just how I see it happening.