From: "Chris Stratton" <gm4201@optusnet.com.au>
To: <LRRSA@yahoogroups.com.au>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Arial Ropeways

I'm sure I read or heard somewhere that the wagons were new to SPC, and were
copies of the BBW. Southern Portland Cement was formed in 1926 and the major
shareholders were Australian Iron & Steel and Howard Smith Ltd. A couple of
the wagons are at Port Kembla steelworks, still numbered SPCxx.
Regards,
Chris

Material posted on this group may be adapted by the editors of LRRSA
publications for use in those publications, including Light Railways and the
LRRSA web-site www.lrrsa.org.au

This group is for members who share common interests with the members of the
LRRSA, but the contents of postings are those of their authors and opinions
expressed do not necessarily conform with those of any LRRSA member nor of
the LRRSA Council of Management"

Yahoo!7 Groups Links