Campbelltown Steam & Machinery Museum Open Day

Toot222

Hi
yes sure did had a great day, if you missed it it's on again May 2007.
It's always a great show things you don't normally see, they had a tank
running around.
Vintage cars, old machinery going it's really a great day.
Toot

On 10/25/06, halfpilotstaff <vipsafaripacer@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi all,

This is my first post to the group!

Last week the October Open Day weekend for the Campbelltown Steam &
Machinery Museum was advertised through this group. I was lucky enough
to be in the area on Saturday afternoon and went for a looksee.

Did anyone else?

Cheerz

halfpilotstaff