Re: Australia's Colourful American Locomotives - a proposed new LRRSA book. - Parramatta SFL Steam Motor 2 and trailer at Parramatta Park Gatehouse c1890.jpg - Parramatta SFL Steam Motor 2 at Redbank 1938.jpg

rthorne475

Here's a photo of motor 31A at the depot. The Tudor Gateway, visible across O'Connell St., clearly identifies the location of the depot yard.

Richard Horne

On Friday, 8 November 2019, 01:16:05 GMT, Bill Bolton <billbolton@...> wrote:

On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 10:13:35 -0800, Terry wrote:

> I agree with Tony's observation that the terminal loop was on
> land to the side of O'Connell Street.

It seems that you and others are still posting to the Yahoo groups
email address, and I can't see "Tony's observations" at the Groups.io
web site.

Anyway, does anyone have a track map for the Redbank tramway?

Meanwhile here is a photo, via Ian Saxon, of SFL 2 at Redbank circa
1938.

Bill Bolton
Sydney, Australia