Re: LRRSA on groups.io

Frank Stamford

David,

I cannot. Yahoo will not let me log in!

They want me to verify my mobile phone number. They send me a verification code to my mobile phone, but when I try to log in with it they say it is invalid.

They are crazy.

On 25/10/2019 11:03 am, David Halfpenny via Groups.Io wrote:
Frank,

Maybe it’s time change the Home Page and Posting Status of the old Yahoo Group?

At the moment all 9 800 messages are still visible, but by mid-December they’ll be gone.

David 1/2d

On 24 Oct 2019, at 23:18, Frank Stamford <frank.stamford@...> wrote:

Hello all,

This message is from LRRSA@groups.io the group which was set up about 18 months ago to replace LRRSA@...

Some members of the old yahoogroup are claiming this group does not exist!

Well it does, and the old yahoogroup is dead as far as the LRRSA is concerned.