Re: John Kerr's QLD notes

David in Avenel

Well it downloaded fine for me and I extracted it to .... somewhere but not obvious.   Now according to the instructions I need to install DBSearch (supplied) which I did and then the insts to explore the data base are given but try as I might I could not find anything.  In the past I re call that the NSW Track & Signal Diagrams used this search engine and at that time I found it to be treble dutch and confusing, consequently DVD of diagrams chucked in drawer and forgotten.

What a thoroughly confusing situation.

--

cheers and best wishes,
David in Avenel.au