Re: Rails to Rubicon book - second edition pre-publication offer

Frank Stamford

Hello Grant,

You probably came into the Online Shop without seeing the front page, which has a paragraph on member's discounts:

When you place your first order you will be charged the normal price. We will then give you a credit on your credit card to allow the discount. All subsequent orders will be automatically priced with the LRRSA members’ discounts applied. 

So you will get the discount, as a credit on your credit card account. And for any future orders you place you will automatically get the discount. The problem is the online shop does not know that you are a member at the time of your first order, we have to tell it you are a member!

Regards,
Frank

On 3/10/2019 9:07 am, Grant Maloney wrote:
Hi John,
I think I have worked it out.
I am just wondering how I get the member price for the item?
It is sitting in my cart at the non member price.
I think the pre release amount should be $29.70 for members.
Any guidance would be appreciated and thanks for your help .

Regards 
Grant

From: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io> on behalf of John Dennis <jdennis412@...>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 October 2019 9:59 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Rails to Rubicon book - second edition pre-publication offer

Grant,

I have sent you an email from the lrrsa.sales account - at the second attempt. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

John

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 21:41, Grant Maloney <Oldcamera12@...> wrote:
Thanks,
how do we do it?

From: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io> on behalf of John Dennis <jdennis412@...>
Sent: Wednesday, 2 October 2019 9:25 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io <LRRSA@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Rails to Rubicon book - second edition pre-publication offer

I will help Grant offline.

John

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 21:19, Grant Maloney <Oldcamera12@...> wrote:
hi,
am attempting to buy this item.
have registered but no go.
I am member,
How do I buy the product?
It seems I am not authorised??
Thanks for your help
Grant

Join LRRSA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.