Re: OFF TOPIC - more photographs from India

Hunslet

Advertised as steam, but run with a diesel?!

Hunslet

From: LRRSA@groups.io [mailto:LRRSA@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael C. via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, 9 June 2019 8:27 AM
To: lrrsa@groups.io
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] OFF TOPIC - more photographs from India

Dear all,

Apologies once again for filling your inboxes with off-topic material.

I have been uploading images to Flickr...

This time from the Nilgiri Mountain Railway again and a special excursion train from Ooty to Ketti.

There are also some scenic views and a quick look round the town of Ooty.

Cheers,

Michael Chapman