Re: OFF TOPIC - more photographs from India

Michael C.

Dear all,

Apologies once again for filling your inboxes with off-topic material.

I have been uploading images to Flickr...

This time from the Nilgiri Mountain Railway again and a special excursion train from Ooty to Ketti.

There are also some scenic views and a quick look round the town of Ooty.

Take a look if you are interested: https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157705106628152

Cheers,

Michael Chapman