Hi Alan,

Your payment confirmation from the LRRSA was sent to you aol email account maybe 15 minutes ago. It should have arrived by now. Let me know if you want me to resend it.

John

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 at 10:38, AASewell via Groups.Io <AASewell=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi John

Does that mean renewals such as mine have now been processed OK. I have not yet had a confirmaion from LRRSA although as  said Paypal have processed this

Regards

Alan Sewell
Hertford UK

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dennis <jdennis412@...>
To: LRRSA <LRRSA@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 0:04
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] LRRSA online renewals

Folks,

The problem with online renewals has been solved.Our internet host was using a security certificate supplied by a company which both Google and Firefox deemed to be untrustworthy. The certificate has been replaced, and now the online renewals should be processing correctly.

John Dennis
LRRSA

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 21:56, John Dennis <jdennis412@...> wrote:
Folks,

Following the distribution of LR266 early renewals have started coming in. While most online renewals are being processed normally, I am seeing a surprising number which seem to have failed, most likely somewhere between going to SecurePay to enter the card details (or PayPal) and coming back to the lrrsa site to display the Payment Confirmation.

If anybody on the list has suffered from this, can they please let me know the symptoms - where they were in the process and what then happened. I cannot reproduce this at all, and have tried four different browsers, so I don't think it's a browser specific problem.

John Dennis
LRRSA