The problem has been resolved. I have finalized your transaction and your payment confirmation has been emailed. The problem was with our internet host, and the "not a secure site" was referring to ours. Your transaction with SecurePay had already been completed.

Thanks for renewing. Sorry for the problems.

John

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 at 08:50, AASewell via Groups.Io <AASewell=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi John

I just tried to renew mt overseas subscription and all went well until I had to return to the merchant. I got a message  this was not a  secure site ( I assume that means "SecurePay"!!!)

I paid by Paypal and they say the transaction has been processed- very strange. What has happened

Best wishes

Alan Sewell
Hertford SG14 3DR, UK

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dennis <jdennis412@...>
To: LRRSA <LRRSA@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 11:57
Subject: [LRRSA] LRRSA online renewals

Folks,

Following the distribution of LR266 early renewals have started coming in. While most online renewals are being processed normally, I am seeing a surprising number which seem to have failed, most likely somewhere between going to SecurePay to enter the card details (or PayPal) and coming back to the lrrsa site to display the Payment Confirmation.

If anybody on the list has suffered from this, can they please let me know the symptoms - where they were in the process and what then happened. I cannot reproduce this at all, and have tried four different browsers, so I don't think it's a browser specific problem.

John Dennis
LRRSA