Peter,

Nobody has paid twice, and I am currently monitoring the renewals so I can jump on anything which looks odd the moment it happens. But it is very annoying, to me, and I can only assume, to those who are trying to renew - which is why I am seeking some help to give me a lead on where to go next.

John

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 22:14, Hunslet <hunslet@...> wrote:

John,

In that case, I’ll pay by the old fashioned way – by cheque!

Cheers,

Peter Neve OAM.

PS:   Issue arrived by post today at Junee.

From: LRRSA@groups.io [mailto:LRRSA@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, 3 April 2019 9:57 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: [LRRSA] LRRSA online renewals

Folks,

Following the distribution of LR266 early renewals have started coming in. While most online renewals are being processed normally, I am seeing a surprising number which seem to have failed, most likely somewhere between going to SecurePay to enter the card details (or PayPal) and coming back to the lrrsa site to display the Payment Confirmation.

If anybody on the list has suffered from this, can they please let me know the symptoms - where they were in the process and what then happened. I cannot reproduce this at all, and have tried four different browsers, so I don't think it's a browser specific problem.

John Dennis

LRRSA