From: Eddie Oliver
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2018 7:44 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] New uses for Sydney's disused rail tunnels

On 6/10/2018 17:56, Mike Bickford wrote:
The tunnel to the north of St James Station is largely unfinished and half full of water so would need a lot of work to use now.

No, that only applies to the part beyond the uncleared rock wall. There is a full 8-car-plus length of double track tunnel immediately north of the station that was used for the two terminal roads.