NSW Historical Land Records Viewer

Petan

As I assume, like me, you may also occasionally make use of maps printed off the following NSW government website, the following may be of interest. Anyone know of a work around for this, please?

http://www.nswlrs.com.au/about_nswlrs/announcements/changes_to_historical_land_records_viewer

Cheers

Peter Cokley

Changes to Historical Land Records Viewer

NSW LRS has published a corrected version of the Terms and Conditions for use of the Historical Land Records Viewer (HLRV) to align with the Terms and Conditions delegated to NSW LRS through the concession arrangements from 1 July 2017.

NSW LRS has also recently made changes to the HLRV system. The print and save function has been removed from the HLRV to align with the corrected version of the Terms and Conditions.

NSW LRS apologises for any confusion regarding the Terms and Conditions for the HLRV.

For further information please contact us.