From: LRRSA@groups.io [mailto:LRRSA@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael C. via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, 16 July 2018 7:57 AM
To: lrrsa@groups.io
Subject: [LRRSA] Hunslet 1215 / 303

Dear all,

Me again... Apologies once again in advance for filling your inboxes with off-topic emails.

This weekend saw the popular 'Tracks to the Trenches' event held by the Moseley Railway Trust http://mrt.org.uk/

Please visit: http://www.ww1-event.org/

The event saw the official launch of War Department Light Railway Hunslet 1215 / 303 whci I am sure will be familiar to you in Australia.

I have uploaded a collection of images to Flickr.

Please take a look if you are interested: https://www.flickr.com/photos/55958391@N07/albums/72157671215769618

I also met John Browning which was pleasure and a surprise!

Cheers,

Michael Chapman