From: Sam Laybutt
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 11:26 PM
To: LRRSA@groups.io
Subject: [LRRSA] 'Deanville Tramway' at East Point, Darwin

There is an interpretive sign at East Point in Darwin which references a 'Deanville' tramway used to transport ammunition between the magazine and the WW2 gun emplacements. I have attached a photo of this sign.

What is a 'Deanville' tramway? Google didn't really help me in this regard.

Also, despite what the sign says, i didn't see any tramway remnants. Will have to have a closer look next time I'm there.