LRRSA books

Petan

Any thoughts on selling LRRSA books as a PDF? Maybe they already exist as PDFs somewhere in LRRSA HQ as they may have been prepared in that or similar format to send to the printer. My local museum has a space problem especially for book sales stock and so have decided no reprints of their books and instead will sell them as PDFs. Thus I wonder if LRRSA also has a storage problem which book as PDFs instead of paper, might help. No response necessary as I am just raising the issue which may take time for LRRSA HQ to ponder and then make a decision.

Cheers

Peter Cokley