NSW parish maps

Petan

Wondering if anyone else is having troubles with the usual NSW Land Registry Services' (NSW LRS) Historical Land Records Viewer as it either tells me that site is no secure or it does open but the page after the accepting of the copyright etc has a small pop up window with blue ok button after I enter the name of the required parish. Clicking that OK button than starts an endless loop of repeated requests to do the same without any maps appearing. This only really started a couple of weeks ago. Same on all three of the internet browsers here.
http://hlrv.nswlrs.com.au/pixel.htm

Cheers
Peter Cokley