From: LRRSA@...
Sent: Sunday, 4 March 2018 5:31 PM
To: LRRSA@...
Subject: Re: [LRRSA] Pyrmont CSR

      Indeed Kevin, My Dad reports workmen who spent time in the empty fermenting vats becoming somewhat merry. They also used beryllium copper tools, to prevent any chance of a spark igniting the vapour. The sugar dust was also highly explosive, a spark from a conveyor, at one time blew out all the windows of the warehouse, into the harbour.

  I rather wonder if the molasses loaded on rail at Condong, went to Pyrmont at all. There were many other users of it. Stock food makers use. Bob